‘• Participate in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close and audit processes.
• Research and analyze accounting data and prepare reconciliations and reports for leadership, including bank statements, expenses, liabilities, accruals, amortizations and prepaids.
• Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements and perform variance analysis.
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepare special financial reports and projects by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as well as accounting policies and regulations.
• Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, adhering to requirements, and advising management on actions needed.
• Ad-hoc assignments and reporting as deemed necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
4-year degree in accounting, finance, business, or similar field. (Accounting preferred.) OR MBA
CPA and/or MBA
Minimum 6+ years’ experience in accounting/finance, full cycle accounting a plus
Specialized Knowledge/Technical Skills:
‘• Accounting experience in wholesale distribution, retail sales, and/or consumer goods a plus.
• Strong technical accounting skills.
• Strong proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.)
• Understanding of Blue Cherry or a similar merchandising system.
• Knowledge of Acumatica and/or similar accounting programs a plus.
• Strong understanding of Accounting and Accounting Software.
‘• Detailed oriented with excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Works well and contributes in a team environment.
• Self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
• Passionate about deadlines.
• Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and analytical skills with great follow through skills.
• Fast learner with ability to adapt in a changing environment.
• High level of confidentiality.
10-14 LPA fixed
Shift Timings- 1.00 PM to 10.00 PM (recruiter will explain rest)