- Expertise of Adobe Experience Manager V6.2/6.3/6.4/6.5.
- Hands-on experience of using AEM consoles/browser-based IDE CRXDE Lite.
- Good knowledge of AEM applications using AEM Components and Templates, Workflows, Taxonomy, Metadata Management, Replication Strategies, Content Authoring, Versioning, and Publishing Pages, Tagging, JCR/CRX Repository Concepts Nodes, Properties, etc.
- Experience in AEM Sites, AEM Assets, AEM Form, Brand Portal Setup, and Dynamic Media.
- Work closely with business, application teams, infrastructure areas to identify, review and evaluate the requirements.
- Work with Business Analyst to convert user stories to software solutions.
- Design, Develop, Validate, Deploy and Support implemented requirements.
- Develop reusable templates, custom components using AEM.
- Conceptualize and design services / servlets, workflows and caching mechanism
- Create bundles, OSGI services, listeners, handlers and workflows and perform CMS administration tasks.
- Strong, conceptual knowledge of OSGi, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, and Adobe Dispatcher.
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including multi-site manager and blueprinting.
- Experience on one or more Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, Adobe Communities, and Campaign Manager.
- Strong experience of back-end technologies like Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, web services, and Hibernate.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Contribute to continuous improvement by investigating and suggesting changes.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and other teams like UX , QA DevOps , etc.
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, retrospectives and grooming sessions
- Develop third-party integrations.
- Configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment
- Creation of sling models to export content as service
- Experience in Adobe Analytics, campaigns, target etc.
- Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, initiative and creative
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to Completion Platform.
- Salary range would be best for potential candidate.
Number of Positions:
- We urgently looking for 5 positions for our prestigious client.
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in IT or Computer science.