Responsible for managing enterprise key/large accounts and global Accounts.
Understand & develop strategies for each defined account.
Key Responsibilities (Detailed outline of the role holder)
- To identify and engage with potential key accounts.
- Responsible for managing – 55-65 Accounts. (BIN & ZBA)
- To Map the a/c s and validate the Potential.
- Periodic Account visit and meeting with various stakeholders
- Responsible for Large Account with Pan India Business deployment.
- Quarterly Account Review with cross function team (Service & Credit control) for nominated accounts.
- To develop and engage with high Potential customers and maintain direct, relationship.
- Follow strategic Account Management process and develop Account wise business strategy.
- Effective Sr. Level stakeholders’ relationship management.
- To engage with all the various coordinates and explore cross selling/ up selling opportunities in the assigned accounts.
- To meet the annual/quarterly/monthly targets for Units and revenue
- To maintain a Healthy funnel in terms of Quality and Quantity.
- Account breakthrough & increase penetration.
- Increase wallet share.
- To ensure customer complaints/escalations are attended within 48 hours.
- To ensure timely machine installation and payment collection.
- Maintain pricing level as per marketing guidelines.
- Position right product mix – Colour & high end deployment
- 100% CRM utilization and customer data management.
- Maintain Account Mapping docket for all top & large Accounts.
- To ensure effective Products Demo & POC
- To engage with Large SI OPS for tapping high value tenders/Orders, Print contracts.
- To address the RFP & RFQ with OPS approach and ensure submissions of the proposal within the timeline.
- BIN MIF retention.
Preferred to have background/experience of Printer – OA Industry, IT Hardware, Telecom, or ICT.
Minimum 5-7 Years of Experience in Corporate Sales, B2B Sales, Account Management.
Graduate in any stream/MBA Sales & Marketing
up to 13 LPA (Max budget)
Mumbai and Hyderabad – 3 positions each location.