- Expertise of Adobe Experience Manager V6.2/6.3/6.4/6.5.
- Hands-on experience of using AEM consoles/browser-based IDE CRXDE Lite.
- Good knowledge of AEM applications using AEM Components and Templates, Workflows, Taxonomy, Metadata Management, Replication Strategies, Content Authoring, Versioning, and Publishing Pages, Tagging, JCR/CRX Repository Concepts Nodes, Properties, etc.
- Experience in AEM Sites, AEM Assets, AEM Form, Brand Portal Setup, and Dynamic Media.
- Work closely with business, application teams, infrastructure areas to identify, review and evaluate the requirements.
- Work with Business Analyst to convert user stories to software solutions.
- Design, Develop, Validate, Deploy and Support implemented requirements.
- Develop reusable templates, custom components using AEM.
- Conceptualize and design services / servlets, workflows and caching mechanism
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including multi-site manager and blueprinting.
- Experience on one or more Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, Adobe Communities, and Campaign Manager.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics, campaigns, target etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, initiative and creative
- Up to 3-5 LPA
Number of Positions:
- ) 5