- Must have hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA.
- Good Knowledge of Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring JDBC.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction Management, JVM etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code &Writing unit test cases.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Must have B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Degree in Computer science or IT.
Number of Positions: