Role Objective :
To ensure compliance to various statutes applicable, accounting standards, operational efficiency & effectiveness of processes and compliance to Company policies and applicable statutory regulations.
1. Carry out Systems/Process Audit as per approved audit calendar.
2. Evaluating internal control systems / procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and suggest necessary recommendations.
3. To add value by providing effective suggestions to businesses to enable them meet their objectives with respect to process automation, process efficiency & cost reduction.
4. To visit all Branches and Warehouses on a regular interval and discuss the various issues with respect to compliance of audit observations, business process review and improvement in internal controls etc.
5. Perform follow-up review on action due dates to validate implementation of agreed road map
6. Conduct any special reviews or fraud investigations as requested by the Divisional Head.
7. Review of SOPs of various categories and departments to provide input to the respective business heads to further strengthen the internal control process while defining process and procedures.
8. Obtain & test the evidence of JSOX and IFC (Internal Financial Control) on a defined timelines and submit the compliance report to the reporting manager.
9. Providing inputs for improvements in internal control systems, processes, avenues for cost savings and profit maximization
10. Conducting the audit in SAP environment & working in FI, CO, MM, SD and CS Modules
11. Maintain adequate working papers to support audit findings and reviews performed.
Desired Skills, Experience and Required Qualification :
1. Proficient in performing Financial, Operational, Compliance, IT and JSOX testing
2. Excellent knowledge of internal auditing methodology and techniques.
3. Well-versed with the principles of accounting, auditing and operational transactions & systems.
4. Excellent report writing skills
5. Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
6. Operating knowledge of SAP.
CA with 4+ yrs. of Post Qualification Experience
Salary range: 16 Lac -20 Lac Max (Including 10% of variable)