- Must have hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA.
- Good Knowledge of Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring JDBC.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. SQL, ORM, J2EE, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Agile and Scrum)
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Angular 2/4/5, Spring Boot)
Immediate Joiners, having 15 days or maximum 1 month notice period- Only Apply.
Number of Positions:
Nature of Job:
Full time & Work from office
Best in IT Industry standards.