Responsible for managing Mid-Size accounts.
Understand & develop strategies for each defined account.
- Key Responsibilities (Detailed outline of the role holder)
- To identify and engage with potential Accounts & Mid to Large SMB Corporate Customers (Listed).
- To Map the accounts and validate the business potential.
- Major Focus on Account breakthrough & generating new business.
- Regular customer visit & create new business opportunity.
- To engage with all the various coordinates and explore cross selling/ up selling opportunities in the assigned accounts.
- To meet the annual/quarterly/monthly targets
- To maintain a Healthy funnel in terms of Quality and Quantity.
- To ensure sufficient funnel by performing daily task to meet revenue /unit target month on month.
- To follow proper process for order execution and to meet customer expectation on deliveries.
- To ensure consistent CRM updates. Maintenance and Timely Reporting of relevant sales data.
- To deliver result as per company’s Objective without compromising on policies.
- Create a sales plan based on existing accounts, potential in different verticals and territory.
- Reach out to customers to understand their organization, existing set up on office imaging infrastructure, document management solutions and their current or upcoming needs and services would be useful.
- Propose solution for their office imaging needs- both hardware and solutions, give demonstration or proof of concept.
- Update sales activities on CRM, Analysis customer data.
- MIF Retention
Preferred to have background/experience of Printer, IT Hardware, Telecom, or ICT.
Minimum 4-6 Years of Experience in Corporate Sales, B2B Sales, Account Management.
Awareness of products and competition.
Graduate in any stream/MBA.
Salary range: up to 8.5 LPA
Chennai (5 positions), Bangalore (3 positions), Mumbai (4 positions)