• Genuine passion for Testing- Curiosity in how things work and love breaking things
• Manual, Functional, Integration Testing experience is required.
• Automation testing require using Selenium |TestNg| Report Generation| Framework creation/update etc.
•Any CMS platform tool Testing is an advantage.
• Good Verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills (logical reasoning, critical thinking, research, data analysis and creativity.)
• Experience with Agile Development and Agile Testing Process
• Take project ownership
• Positive attitude and healthy desire for collaboration
• Test application Manually as well as using Automation tool.
• Understand the business requirement and Develop, document, and maintain manual test scripts, test cases, test data, defect tracking and reports
• Communicate with QA team as well as project leaders and development teams regarding test activities
• Need to work with Offshore team. Time management and communication are very important factor.
• Participate in variance / defect reviews
• Engage with development team to resolve identified variances
• Assist in the preparation of test result walkthroughs / presentations to the project team and business representatives.
Familiar with below tools will be plus.
• Automation: Selenium, TestNg, Cucumber is plus
• API: Basic knowledge
• Project Management Tool: Agile Board, Test case management- Confluence, Jira
a. 3-6 years of experience
Hybrid or Remote or WFO depends on project requirement.
As per Experience