We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Seize opportunities to up sell services when they arise
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process job orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Essential Job Requirement:
- Must have 06- 05 years of experience as Tele sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Office, CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Proficient knowledge of English with fluency is must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejections
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school; BSc/BA will be a plus