- Create test automation frameworks from the scratch.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and control of test environments and test data.
- Partner with development teams to ensure the best automation practices, design, and implementation.
- Running automation and testing scripts to ensure delivery of the software product.
- Responsible for communicating and resolving software defects.
- Measure and track quality assurance metrics across applications.
- Produce test plans, test scenarios and cases that enforce the acceptance criteria of features.
- Updated test plans and cases as per requirements change.
- Identify tests for regression.
- Automated tests for each environment as needed.
- Defect reporting, tracking, and driving resolution.
- Basic skills for SQL database.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills, java experience preferred.
- Experience working with Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Understanding of BDD/Gherkin
- Working knowledge of Source control tools like GitHub
- Knowhow & working knowledge of CI/CD process, Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other Bug tracking tool.
- Experience in working in a scum team and understands agile methodology
- Knowledge on coding with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services using Appium, would be a plus.
- Knowledge on automating test cases for both native iOS and Android applications using Appium, would be a plus.
a. 4-6 years of experience