Day to Day Activities:
- Design of HVAC system including heating & cooling load calculations
- Ventilation/Pressurization calculation.
- Review/ Preparation of HVAC equipment specifications and equipment data sheets.
- Designing of Air Distribution System (Ducting) & selection of accessories such as diffusers, grills, insulation, volume control dampers and fire dampers.
- Attend technical and progress review meetings with client/sub-contractor.
- Review, check and distribute drawings and Technical materials.
- Co-ordinate with internal department to streamline the project progress.
Desired skills/ experience:
- Diploma or ITI in Mechanical Engineering/similar Knowledge of HVAC discipline and Clean room systems
- Experience of executing similar projects
- Positive attitude with a flexible approach to work
- Well organized, Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Team player with effective communication skills and experience in liaising with suppliers, Contractors and senior Govt officials.