1. Several Salesforce implementation projects involving multiple releases, change management processes, and/or multi-locale deployment.
- 2. Experience with Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, Batches, process builders, flow, Visualforce, lightning components, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST-based web services.
- 4. Experience in Lightning and Lightning Web Component (LWC) is required.
- 5. Experience with integrating MuleSoft, Postman, REST & SOAP.
- 6. Excellent knowledge of integration design and development of best practices, governor limits, code reviews.
- 7. Experience designing test plans, performing unit testing and writing test classes to ensure proper code coverage.
- 8. Understanding of security management processes.
- 9. Understanding of Agile.
- 10. Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- 11. Understanding of relational databases/non-relational databases
- Lightning design, Visualforce, Apex, SOQL/SOSL, Triggers, Workflow, Data Loader, Workbench,, Triggers, Salesforce CRM, Customization, Workflow, SFDC Developer.