Purpose /Scope of the Job:
Reporting directly to the MD, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one
working relationship. EA serves as initial point of contact on all matters pertaining to the Office of the
• Plan, co-ordinate & support daily operational and administrative tasks including support in drafting
presentations, scheduling meetings and MIS reporting & analyzing.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative & operational tasks for the MD including: Scheduling
& Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments/ Meetings/Webex.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting
presentations, Official correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s day to day work
- Monitor the work allotted by MD to various persons, follow up on them, prepare status and
progress report for the same.
- Co-ordinate with the functional team for timely weekly report submission and collation.
- Build MIS reporting structure for MD office for reporting and analyzing various tasks and
- Handle correspondence while maintaining the priority as well as confidentiality.
- Follow through important meetings and taking minutes/notes post the discussion and circulate
appropriate communication & follow-up
- Keep the MD posted about his schedule when away from office and remind about the day’s
- Handling official arrangements including travel arrangements like visas, airline, hotel, car rentals
• Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a MD.
• Good presentation draf presentation draf presentation drafting skills. ting skills. ting skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Presentable; To present oneself in an organized and prepared manner at all times
• Ownership: Passion for business Plans and organizes work effectively
• Readily responds when required to perform tasks outside of core area of responsibility
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in business management / Operations from B rank institute
• 6 + years of Executive assistant & administration work
• IT Literacy: Hand on experience in MS office with high level of proficiency is must